All brands of both modern and vintage Hi Fi Amplifiers, Guitar Amplifiers, Tuners, AV receivers and power amplifiers and pre amplifiers are worked on.
Tube, Solid State and Digital Amplifiers and Receivers
No job too big or small.
Repairs to faults such as
- Channel drop out and distortion
- Power issues ( Intermittent and failure)
- Screen and light failures
- All intermittent faults, from power
and sound to distortion/humming.
- Amplifier servicing and full refurbishment beyond manufacturer specifications.
Just like a car, the preventative maintenance (servicing) of your audio equipment is not to be ignored.
"There's nothing wrong with it - it works fine"
is exclaimed by owners of 20+ year old equipment, and even vintage amplifier owners, who have purchased their cherished vintage amplifier new and have never had serviced/maintained.
Preventative maintenance prolongs the life of your amplifier by avoiding costly repairs in the future, and ensuring a high level of performance and sound quality, as per the original design specifications.
Quite often, costly repairs with numerous faults, show obvious causes that could've been avoided by
- Preventative maintenance, especially after buying second hand, where the previous
history is unknown.
- Failing to take to a technician on first signs of a fault.
Check the "Rates" page for costings on service/maintenance of amplifiers. Options for full refurbishment (beyond manufacturer specifications) can be provided on a case by case basis.